I can provide an initial introductory visit free of charge; giving us a chance to get to know each other and discuss your care requirements. If you decide to go ahead and book with me, the following charges apply:
- Complete midwifery care: £3,500 – includes a non-refundable £1,000 deposit on booking* This will include all antenatal and postnatal visits up to Day 28 following birth, regardless of how many are required. I will also be on call for your birth from 37 weeks until whenever you birth and attend the birth regardless of venue
- Antenatal care package – £1000 for all antenatal visits from point of booking up to the point of you going into labour (Typically 10-12 visits but as many as necessary)
- Postnatal care package – £1000 for all postnatal visits from any point after you have given birth up to Day 28 – (Typically 10-12 visits but as many as necessary to ensure you are happy with your baby’s feeding and you are recovering well)
- One off antenatal visit: £100- (up to 2 hours) This could be for birth preferences preparation, or general labour preparation.
- Breastfeeding support: £100 for the first visit, then £75 for each subsequent visit
- Birth debriefing: £150
Payment plans and special rates may be available in certain circumstances; please call me to discuss these if you have any worries about cost. These prices apply where clients live within a 25 mile radius of my home (EH19). Generally I will drive within an hour of home but longer distances may incur additional travel expenses.
*Deposits may be fully or partly refundable, in certain circumstances.